The Phantom Flex4K produces highly detailed 4K images at 1,000 fps. The CineMag recording media enhances workflow capabilities. The Flex4K has been designed specifically for professional cinema applications.
The Phantom Flex4K delivers low noise, high resolution 4K imaging at super 35mm format. The full- size images are delivered via 9.4 Gpx throughput in the Cine Raw file format. With up to 1,000 fps in 4K the images are compatible with major color grading and video editing applications and support standard sync- sound frame rates.
Lens mount options increase the operator flexibility and are interchangeable between PL, Canon EF (with electronic control), and Nikon F. The ability to change mounts encourages shot variety and decreases workflow difficulty between shots. The Set includes 1x PL-Mount.
The Flex4K features a complete on camera control in face view and menus system. 100% untethered operation is possible through battery mounts and remote-control options.
Second Hand Phantom Flex 4K sale
- Phantom Flex 4 K, 128 GB, Black with PL-Mount (Year: 2016, Serial Number: 199223, List Price: $ 103.800)
- 2x Cinemag, 1x Cinestation, RCU, Mac Book
- Riser, Viewfinder, Cable-Set, Shim-Kit, Transport Case
- Power Supply Camera, Power Supply Cinestation,
- 2 x Mains Cord, Ethernet-Cable, 2 x Ethernet-Extention, VF-Power-Cable
- 938 fps at 4096 x 2304
- Super 35mm Color Sensor:
– ISO 250
– Rec. EI 800 – 1000
- 128 GB RAM
Sale Price: ** € 6?,???.00
**Any reasonable counter offer will be considered. Used, pre owned equipment, sale on behalf of our partners.